What We Do
Evergy is an investor-owned energy company serving more than 1.6 million customers across Kansas and Missouri, a service area stretching 316 miles west to east and 325 miles north to south, 62000 miles of transmission and distribution lines and over 800 substations to deliver power to our customers.
Evergy’s economic development team’s role is to promote and support industry development for companies and communities throughout our service area. We do this by providing comprehensive support for businesses relocating to or expanding in the Evergy’s service area. We support economic growth in our communities through our local partner programs which help build strong business environments so communities can grow and prosper.
Key Areas of Support
- Site Visit Hosting
- Site and Building Searches
- Research and Data
- Certified Sites
- Industry Analysis
- Community Competitiveness and Development Services
- Utility service data and infrastructure evaluation
- Aftercare services that will give your business a competitive advantage
- A nationally accredited economic development team ready to support you